Turning Point Alcohol & Drug Education Program, Inc.
We Can Help: (323) 296-1840
Sanctuary Safe Haven for Youths 12-18
Turning Point Safe Haven offers:
Sanctuary,daytime shelter and basic needs services to youth living on the streets. These emergency necessities alleviate the demands of survival that often distract youth from engaging in educational or health-related activities that ultimately lead to stability
- Hygiene Supplies/Toiletries
- Communication (Internet and telephone) and Mail Services
- Clinical and Education Referrals
- Special Events and Field Trips
- Our resource center is the point of entry into higher commitment programming. Through the provision of basic needs in a safe and welcoming space, staffs take the first steps to build trust with the youth, encouraging them to identify and share their needs and issues and take steps toward wellness. Turning Point direct service team provides a first line of counseling and conversation aimed at engaging the youth in opportunities such as health, education, and employment services.
Turning Point Safe Haven services are:
Monday - Friday 9:00 am-9:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am -5:00 pm